I’ve been blogging for a little bit less than two years now and I’ve enjoyed everything about it, from editing photos, writing, creating headers, chatting with amazing bloggers & discovering awesome blogs. So I was so excited when Of Rain and Rainbow nominated me for the Liebster award a few days ago. In her wonderful blog, she gives insightful advice on personal growth and how to overcome anxiety and OCD.
Being nominated for the Liebster award, there’s a few rules to follow:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you
2. Answer the questions asked by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees
5. Notify all nominees on their blogs and/or social media
Here’s my answers:
- What made you start your blog?
HelloWonders is my creative outlet because it allows me to express myself through writing and photography, and, also, to share my personal thoughts on how we can live a blissful and happy life. This is a topic I’m very passionate about.
- What’s your favorite book?
I enjoyed reading «Jamais sans ma fille» (which means «Never without my daughter») by Betty Mahmoody. I absolutely love this book because it shows how far a mother will go to save her child, her sacrifice and dedication. (and it’s a true story)
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
A perfect day is any day I feel loved and happy.
- What’s your biggest dream?
To build a sanctuary for rescued animals in South Asia.
- Your life story in 100 words.
My family and I immigrated to Canada when I was five years old. Back then, I was an extremely shy and naive little girl. My childhood was a pretty happy one. It was not perfect, of course, but my parents made sure that I got everything I needed. Then, I went to high school where I found an amazing group of friends I am still close to. Since I can remember, I always loved nature and animals. So, it’s no surprise that, when I got into university, I chose to major in biology. I had a change of heart about a year ago and realized that being a biologist was not the right choice for me. That’s why I want to be a veterinarian.
- Your happiest memory.
My happiest memory is when I saw my grandfather again after twelve years.
- What do you value most in life?
- Who’s your hero?
My parents. They are the reason why I am who I am today.
- What’s your favorite travel memory?
When I went to Times Square at night for the very first time. It was also my first time travelling without my family or my school. Just standing in the middle of a huge crowd with lights beaming from everywhere, I felt the whole city’s energy. It was amazing.
- Hills or Seaside?
Umm, that’s a hard one, but I think I prefer hills.
- 5 top songs in your playlist.
It changes almost every week. Right now, I listen to:
- Mi Nuevo Vicio by Paulina Rubio and Morat (I’m not even sure what the lyrics are about.)
- Karma Chameleon by Culture Club
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham!
- Only Love Can Hurt Like This by Paloma Faith
- Glitter & Gold by Rebecca Ferguson
My nominations are: Seo Sundays, Lost in Modern, Of Rain and Rainbow, Ozmundaregalis, Interest and Influence, All The Trees Of The Field Will Clap Their Hands, Sports Lover, Food Craver, The Chronicles of A Strange Vannessa, The Breakfast Adventure Club, Sheer Heart and Impavid.
My questions for you:
What blogging means to you?
What’s your favorite movie?
What makes you happy?
If you could do anything, what would you do?
What do you think the world needs the most?
What is your biggest regret?
What is your talent?
What is the most important thing in life?
If you could meet someone famous, who would it be?
What’s your biggest fear?
Okay, this is an even more serious and deep question: batman or superman?